At Tasvaluo, we have a team dedicated to the control of fixed assets in charge of developing valuation and control services for fixed assets tailored to the needs of each client. Our clients receive accurate valuation reports, based on detailed inventory control, with the objective of providing relevant information to our clients for decision-making about their fixed assets and the strategies related to their assets and the growth of the organization.
We have personalized services such as:
- Inventory: Detailed identification of fixed assets, which are found at the time of inspection.
- Labeling and plating: Assignment of an asset number, of the plate or label with the brand, model, series, etc.)
- Accounting reconciliation: It is the exercise of identifying and relating the existence of physical assets and those reported in books, with the accounting information.
- Valuation of fixed assets: Determination of value considering the purpose, considering maintenance, modifications and state of conservation.
- Determination of fair value: Valuation of the asset at fair value for accounting and tax purposes.
Our priority is to understand and meet the needs of our customers in the different sectors in which they operate. We serve a variety of sectors such as agri-food, hotels, manufacturing, mining, restaurants; fixed asset control services are relevant to all companies.
Some of our clients are:
- Hotel chains
- Manufacturing companies
- Mining groups
- Agro-industrial companies
If you require our Consulting and / or Market Research services